Developer InvertMouse have partnered with publisher Sekai Games to give us a fright this Halloween with their latest release. Clea is a thrilling skill-based survival horror adventure and features console-exclusive costumes of characters from other games published by Sekai Games. Set to release on Nintendo Switch October 30th you won’t have long until you can get your hands on this spooky title.
Tell us more!
In Clea, players follow the young woman and her brother as they attempt to escape a house filled with beings that mean them harm. Players must stay alert, listening and wondering where these creatures could be. Solving puzzles, hiding, collecting and using objects to safely get through the sinister mansion and escape.
Outwit the Chaos Servants who are on the hunt. Listen for their footsteps, peek around doors, and stay far, far away from impending dangers. Hunt down key items and solve the puzzles designed to lock you from the outside world and unveil the family history, and possibly discover their bloodline is filled with dark memories. Obtain memory orbs and uncover your family secrets through bonus chapters.
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
Like our content? Then leave a comment in the section below or visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to have your say. Why not subscribe to our youtube channel for more great content daily.